Sunday, January 26, 2014

House Mouse x 3

We had a House Mouse Copic class at Farmhouse Memories this weekend.  I had lots of fun coloring with the ladies.  The official card for the class used the Diva Shopper stamp -


Then we each had the First Aid stamp to play with.  I finished up the card today using some left over paper from the class card.  The sentiment is a SRM sticker that I put on some of the scrap paper (I love that they're clear so I can easily customize them!)


Lastly, June shared an extra image of the Bunny Luv stamp with me.  Instead of using Copics for this one, I used my Prismacolor pencils to color them in.  And the SRM sticker sheet I had used on the last card was still sitting on my desk and happened to have a 'sending HUGS' sticker... perfect!


And that's my crafty fun for the weekend!  

Thanks for stopping by,

Angie

SUPPLIES
STAMPS - STAMPENDOUS/HOUSE MOUSE FIRST AID, HAPPY HOPPER BUNNY LUV, AND HAPPY HOPPER SHOPPING DIVA
INK - MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK
COPICS - SHOPPING DIVA: E95, E97, E99, B02, B04, B06, W1, W3, W5, R59; FIRST AID: E71, E74, E77, W1,W3,W5, C3,C1,C00, R00, R000
OTHER - SRM STICKERS WISHING YOU WELL, KAISER CRAFT PEARLS, PRISMACOLOR PENCILS, CORNER CHOMPER

1 comment:

  1. These House Mouse cards are so special! Hope that you sent them to someone very special!
    Thanks for sharing your talents with us at https://www.flickr.com/groups/lovehandmadecards/

    ReplyDelete