Friday, January 17, 2014

Brrr-fect

Today I'm playing along with the latest Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge.  This week is a picture perfect challenge.  Here's the inspiration photo:


When I looked at the picture, I immediately thought a love card would be the way to go (because it's a wedding cake ;)).  I also took the color palette for inspiration and the scalloped square topper.  With all of that, I came up with...


My card is 4 1/4" square on a dark grey card base.  One thing I'm trying to keep up with this year is doing something with the inside of he cards as I make them.  (Fingers crossed I can keep up with that this year!) So here's the inside - 



I do love that little penguin!

Angie

SUPPLIES
STAMPS - Paper Smooches Chilly Chums and Sweethears; Impression Obsession Swatches
PAPER - Stampin' Up! Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
INK - Versafine Onyx Black, Memento London Fog, Festive Berries Distress Ink, Stampin' Up! Daffodil Delight, Stampin' Write Markers in Daffodil Delight and Summer Sun
OTHER - Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Doilies Dies, Wink of Stella Black Glitter Pen, Twinery Twine

1 comment:

  1. OHHHHHH! That is such a cute penguin! LOVE that you stamped him on the inside too! FAB card! THANKS for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge- hope you play along this week (Anything Goes)!!!

    ReplyDelete