Friday, January 3, 2014

Lucky Stars

I've been working on reorganizing my stamps - the shelves that I had them on didn't hold them all from all of these years of collecting them!  I needed to take a break and remembered these foam stars that I bought over the weekend and thought it would be perfect for a super quick card and a much needed break.

I through some glitter on the entire sheet of foam stars and then picked the ones that I wanted to use.  When I bought them, I already knew which sentiment stamp set I'd be using  so I didn't have to take to long to figure that out.  Here's what I came up with -


Super quick and easy - stamp the sentiment, emboss, place stars around, round a corner.  Done!  It was almost too quick and I had stars left so, what the heck, how about another one ;)



I chose another stamp from the same set and stamped it towards the top, embossed it, added three stripes of scortape, covered them with glitter, placed the stars around, round the corners.  Another quick and simple card!

I used my new 3D foam stars and Lucky Stars stamp set and Simon Says Stamp is have a 'Something New' Challenge... very convenient!

Thanks for stopping by,

Angie

SUPPLIES
PAPER - OFFICE MAX CARDSTOCK
INK - VERSAMARK
STAMPS - LAWN FAWN LUCKY STARS
OTHER - SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVE 3D FOAM STARS, SCORTAPE, MARTHA STEWART LAPIS LAZULI GLITTER, SILVER EMBOSSING POWDER, 1/2" CORNER CHOMPER

No comments:

Post a Comment