Sunday, October 26, 2014

You're not old...

I always have problems trying to make a masculine card, so this year for my dad's birthday card, I found a 6x6 pad of paper by Authentique that was masculine and stuck to those colors.  I kept the lay out really simple and I think I kept it pretty masculine.




I used a car outline sticker from Elizabeth Craft Designs and paper pieced it onto blue card stock.  I used my wink of stella and wink of luna pens to color in some accents.  Then I matted it all on paper from that pad and stamped the sentiment with Clark's ABCs from Lawn Fawn.


For the inside, I used some scraps from the paper pad to add a little interest and finished the saying with the same alphabet stamp.  Clean, simple, and masculine :)

I'm playing along with Inspiration Destination's Anything Goes challenge this week.

Thanks for stopping by!

Angie


2 comments:

  1. Great masculine card and sentiment! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card inside and out. I love the image and as a car-lover myself i can see a lot of potential for this card. So lovely. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inspiration Destination Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete