Saturday, October 18, 2014

Life is like a camera.

I found this quote awhile back that I really like somewhere and when I was digging through my stash, I found these acrylic/transparent camera and thought, they must go together on an art journal page!  So here it is...



I used a black gelato to color some white gesso to get the grey background.  Then I used some matte black embossing paste with a stencil for the chevrons.  All of the letters are rub ons that I had in my stash except for the word camera, they're foam thickets.  I added some strips of Tim Holtz Negative Strip and finished it all off with the cameras that caused the inspiration.


I wanted to tie the black letters in a little more with the rest, so I used a white paint pen to add some highlights.


And don't forget, there's a few days left to play along with the Anything Goes Challenge at Inspiration Destination - you could win two digistamps from My Whimsical Little World :D

Thanks for stopping by!

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment