Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer is here

I had only a few things planned for today - do some laundry, pack a trip, and pick up hubby at the airport.  Laundry was a breeze since it's only been me around the house the last week.  Packing got done.  And hubby's  flight has been delayed (possibly until tomorrow!) so I had some time to kill and what better way to do it than, play along again with Markerpop's Biweekly Challenge!


Since it's summer, I thought I'd do something along those lines.  I was looking through my stamps and found this great mermaid from Sweet November stamps and thought she was perfect.  So I inked her up and got to coloring.


Once she was colored and fussy cut, I found some papers, grabbed some distress inks and assembled my card.


Quite summery, don't you think??  And I couldn't let the inside go to waste.  I juster some of the strips I had cut off to make the front and added them to the inside.


Great way to kill some time!  Now what to do ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

Angie


SUPPLIES
COPICS: Skin - E00, E11, E13, E15, R20; Hair - YR21, E97, E99, E18; Fins - BV00, BV11, BV23, BV25; Eyes - BG15, BG57, BG09; Manatee - W3, W5, W7
Stampin' Up! Mini Brads and Fancy Label Punch
Quick Quotes Stowaway 6x6 paper pad
AmyR Summer Sentiments

No comments:

Post a Comment