Saturday, March 22, 2014

Purple Bunny Shaped Card

I'm working on some cards for Farmhouse Memories this weekend.  Here's one of my favorites so far...


Not the greatest pic but not too bad for having practically no light ;)  The little image is by Wild Rose Studio and actually says Happy Birthday with a little mouse in the tree.  I masked that part of the stamp when I stamped it so I could use it for a different card.  The ribbon was colored using the darkest copic marker that I used on the purple in the image.  It's cute... I may not be able to part with it!

For the inside, I stamped a border that coordinates with the dies (like I did on the front of the card) and added a sentiment sticker from SRM.


Thanks for stopping by!

Angie

SUPPLIES - 

COPICS: G21, G24, G28, E29, E39, E71, E74, E77, R20, R21, W0, W2, 0, YG03, YG61, YG63, YG67, V12, V15, V17, FRV1
Masking Paper
Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large
Just Right Nested Clouds and Tags Dies
Distress Inks - Broken China and Dusty Concord
Inky Antics Cloud Stencil
White Seam Binding Ribbon
SRM Wishing You Well Sentiment Stickers
Foam Tap

No comments:

Post a Comment