Friday, December 21, 2012

Gorjuss Thanks

I have amassed quite a few cards in the year or two that I've been making them and I finally realize that I don't give out nearly as many as I make.  I don't want to stop making them, but I don't want to have to store them in boxes taking up precious space (that could be used for more crafty supplies ;D), so I've decided to try something new.  Instead of making a full card, I just made a card front.  I figure, I can go back later and add it to a plain card base if I find someone to give it to.  Until then, I may store them in a photo album or something... that part is still to be determined.

So to try out my new plan, I created a card for the latest MarkerPop challenge: Dark Colors.


I actually colored her twice - once in dark blue then in dark teal.  All because I wanted to use this paper from Authentique!  Next time I pick the paper before I start coloring!

Have a great weekend,

Angie

SUPPLIES:
STAMPS - Gorjuss Little Foxes; Casual Fridays Big Thanks
INK - Memento Tuxedo Black; Versamark
PAPER - Authentique Celebrate collection; Copic XPress it
COPICS - Hair: C5, C7, C9, 100; Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13; Clothes: BG72, BG75, BG78, R39, R89, C0, C1, C3; Foxes: E15, E18, E29, E57, E89, E35
OTHER - Black Embosing Powder, Corner Rounder


1 comment:

  1. What a great card! Wonderful choice of colors!
    thank you for joining us at MakerPOP!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete