Friday, November 16, 2012

A Greeting Farm Christmas

I've been super busy the last couple of weeks preparing to sell some things at a local craft fair.  I think I finally have it all ready so I decided to create something for a couple of challenges.  Here's my card:


I used the sketch from the Greeting Farm's Double Take Tuesdays and I colored on something other than white for MarkerPop's tenth challenge.  It was definitely a challenge coloring on the kraft cardstock!

Thanks for stopping by!

--Angie

SUPPLIES:
STAMPS - The Greeting Farm's Anya Scarves; AmyR's Handy Christmas Greetings
INK - Memento Rich Cocoa; Versamark
PAPER - Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake and Real Red; Miscellaneous Christmas patterned paper
COPICS - Skin - E000, E00, E11; Hair - E71, E74, E77; Clothes - R39, R59, R89, G16, G19, G46, Shadow - W1, W3, W5
OTHER - KaiserCraft Rhinestone, EK Success Postage Border Punch,  1 3/8" circle punch, Fancy Label Punch, White Embossing Powder, Uniball Signo White Gel Pen, Martha Stewart Glitter Marker, Corner Chomper

No comments:

Post a Comment