Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Some Odd Girl's 12 Weeks of Christmas Challenge - Week 2

This weeks Christmas challenge is to use non-traditional colors.  I wanted to use some purple since it's my favorite color and went with Stampin' Up!'s Rich Razzleberry.  It's probably one of my favorite purples.  I couldn't decide on what other color(s) to use so I pulled out my SU! Color Coach.  For Rich Razzleberry, it suggested Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie.  So it was settled, that was my color pallette.  Then i decided to use kraft colored paper instead of white and the card took shape.  Here's the finished product -

The finished card is 9" x 3-3/4".  It's a little hard to see in the picture, but the gems in the center of the snowflakes are colored purple.  I used the darker purple copic that I used on her gifts to color in the diamond bling.  I ran the strip of Rich Razzleberry through a paper crimper to give it a little texture before adding it to the card. 

I also used CPS #237 this week so I'll be entering it there as well:
--Angie

SUPPLIES -
Copic colors used - E51,E93, E29, E35, E37, R32, YR16, YR65, G82, G94  

No comments:

Post a Comment