Saturday, September 10, 2011

Dad's BDay Card Set



I posted some pictures recently on my flickr page of some cards that I gave my dad for his birthday.  (I couldn't post them here, in case he decided to check in on the blog :-))  I always have problems coming up with gift ideas for him and this year was no different.  I decided that I would offer up my card making and offer to make him a set of Christmas cards - using his input to come up with a set that matched his tastes not mine.  But since I hadn't talked to him about it yet, I didn't have any cards made and wanted to give him something, so I made a set of some other miscellaneous cards - a couple of birthday cards, thanks, get well, etc.  Now that he has received his birthday gift, I can post them on the blog!  So here they are, in no particular order -


also entered in Wee Memories #66 here




Also entered in CPS #234 here












--Angie

1 comment: