Tuesday, August 30, 2011

More added to Etsy

I've been pretty busy this weekend working on cards for a local craft show that I'm debating about being a participating vendor.  I took a few of these cards and added them to my etsy shop, so have a look here to see the new additions.  I added a few birthday cards and some Christmas cards (it's never to early to start  on those!)  Here's a little preview -

I used Lawn Fawn's Cozy Christmas set and created a little fireplace sscene.  Each of the images was colored with copics then pieced onto the card front.  The inside is stamped with "have a warm and cozy christmas." 

--Angie

SUPPLIES:
Stamps - Lawn Fawn Cozy Christmas
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (sorry I didn't keep track of all of the numbers)
Other - Spellbinders Labels die

No comments:

Post a Comment