Tuesday, June 2, 2015

OMG... I colored something!!

I had two baby showers in May so there was a lot of amazing gifts from loved ones and of course lots to put away.  Now that we got all of the goodies in their new homes, I wanted to do something with all of the cards that were given to us.  I have these 12x12 envelope pages that I thought would be great for saving the cards.  

I stashed the cards in the envelope then realized I couldn't let the front pocket/label unadorned.  I broke out the copics and had at it! Boy, it's been a while!  Here's what I came up with...



I kept it pretty simple since it as going into the front pocket, although I kept staring at some sequins and epoxy dots that I wanted to use ;)  And here it is in the envelope:


And since MarkerPop is having an Anything goes challenge, I thought I'd throw this into the challenge as well.

Have a great day!

Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment