Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Long time, no odd!

It feels like it's been ages since I've colored up a Some Odd Girl stamp!  I was working on something for Farmhouse Memories using Artist Mae by Some Odd Girl and had to do something up for myself!  When coloring her, I knew I wanted to use some of my new embellishments from the OhDeerMe embellishment kit that I'm trying out (if you're interested in subscribing for your self, enter my name and email at the check out and we'll both get a $5 coupon!)  - it's only month one, but I love what I'm seeing :)

Anyway, let's see the card already!


I used the washi tape from the kit to create the background.  Since I knew I wanted to use the washi ahead of time, I colored Mae in a nice coordinating green.  The hearts, 'yay!' token, and chipboard arrow are from the kit as well.

I don't know what it is, but I'm loving the lime green and teal combo! Here's a little close up of Mae.


And since it happens to be an Anything Goes Challenge at Markerpop this week, I'll be playing along there.



Thanks for stopping by!

Angie
SUPPLIES
PAPER - Copic XPress It Blending Card stock, white card stock, Bazzill Candy Shop Green with Envy
STAMPS - Some Odd Girl Artist Mae, Impression Obsession Splatter background
COPICS - Skin - E01, E01, E11, E08, E04; Hair - E97, E15, E18; Clothes - YG01, YG03, YG06, C1, C3, C5; Markers and bag - C3, BG10, BG11, BG13
OTHER - OhDeerMe July Embellishment Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment