Friday, December 13, 2013

Christmas Tags

I just wanted to pop in and share some tags I've been working on...

Sorry the lighting isn't the greatest on these!

I stamped the images on some watercolor paper and heat embossed them.  Then I used my Distress Markers to watercolor with.  Simple enough to do a batch and not wonder why I put myself up to it!




And since they're for the holidays and I used some markers, I'm entering in MarkerPop Challenge #36...

Thanks for stopping by,

Angie

SUPPLIES
PAPER - Distress Watercolor Paper, Recollections City Sidewalks
STAMPS = Cosmo Cricket Jolly Days
MARKERS - Distress Markers: Barn Door, Mowed Lawn, Squeezed Lemonade, Weathered Wood, Antique Linen, Gathered Twigs, and Ripe Persimmon
OTHER - Paper Smooches Hexalong dies; Xmas Red, Crystal, and Green Stickles; Stampin' Up! Real Red Ribbon, Queen & Co Twine, foam tape


No comments:

Post a Comment