Wednesday, September 5, 2012

White Out

I decided to ink up a stamp from The Greeting Farm and play along with the Farm Fresh Friday Challenge this week.  The challenge is to only use white (except for the image which can be colored).  Since I could only use white, I dug out some embossing folders that I liked and some border punches, and then a little glitter, all to end with this little beauty:



When it came to coloring in Beanie Anya, I decided to add in MarkerPop's weekly challenge of yellow.  I didn't want ALL of her clothes to be yellow so I added in some maroon and teal.  I recently started a mini art journal which right now consists of a bunch of pages using mists, distress inks, and stencils/templates.  The very first page in my book (which was probably the last one I worked on!) is one of my favorites and is where my color combo for Anya came from.  I used Aged Mahogany, Peacock Feathers, and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks for this page:


And I'll leave you with a close up of the image:


Have a great week!

--Angie

SUPPLIES:
STAMP - The Greeting Farm's Beanie Anya
PAPER - Copic Xpress it Blending CardStock and Office Max White CardStock
INK - Memento Tuxedo Black
COPICS - Hair - E35, E37, E29; Skin - E00, E01, E02, E11, R01; Clothes - Y13, Y15, Y35, Y38, R39, R56, R59, BG10, BG23, BG57, BG49
OTHER - Lifestyle Crafts Embossing Folder, Fiskars Dotted Scallop Punch, Glitter Ritz Warm Highlight Microfine Glitter, Pearls from the stash, Corner Chomper

3 comments:

  1. hi angie! this is super cute and i love the white background you've created! good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Colored so beautiful!
    Hugs,
    marie

    ReplyDelete