Sunday, July 1, 2012

Gorjuss Hello

I got home from work today and decided to put that watercolor background from yesterday to use for the Playdate Cafe.  I had a plan but once I got started, I changed my mind :)  I opted to water color with Distress Inks and came up with this lovely:


I used the colors from the PDC cchallenge -

And since I used such dark card stock, I actually took the time to do the inside (I often neglect to do this then when I go to use it, I always wish I had the inside done!). 


Thanks for stopping by!
--Angie

SUPPLIES:
PAPER: Stampin' Up! Night of Navy and Whisper White; Basic Grey Perhaps 6x6 pad
INK: Stampin' Up! Night of Nave; Distress Inks - Black Soot, Tattered Rose, Faded Jeans, Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey Fired Brick
STAMPS: Paper Smooches Chit Chat, Market Street Stamps Punched Tin, Gorjuss My Own Universe
OTHER: Aqua painter, Stampin' Up! Fancy Label Punch

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card--love that you decorated the inside! FUN! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete