Monday, July 30, 2012

Birthday Monkey ATC

I was playing around this weekend with some paper piecing and decided to make something on a smaller scale than a regular card, so I made an ATC for the All That Scraps Wednesday Challnege...


Isn't he cute :)  I paper pieced him with some papers from Kaiser Craft and Lawn Fawn and added some Stickles to the cupcake for a sprinkled icing effect.  The sky is made from washi tape then run through my cuttlebug to cut out some cloud shapes.  Super cute!

Thanks for stopping by!

--Angie

SUPPLIES:
STAMPS: CC Designs Birthday Monkey
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
PAPER: Lawn Fawn Bright Side Collection and Kaiser Craft Hey Birdie Collection
DIES: Grass and Cloud dies from Sweet & Sassy Stamps
OTHER: Washi Tape from Love My Tapes, Crystal and Ruby Stickles

2 comments:

  1. very nice card. Love that monkey, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Angie! I love the washi background and the die cut grass. Fabulous little scene!

    ReplyDelete