Monday, April 2, 2012

Birthday at the Beach

Quick post this week! - My Grandmother is an April Fools Day baby.  Here's the card I sent to her:


I colored Beach Babe Kaylee with my Copics aand fussy cut her.  I die cut the waves from some alcohol inked paper.  I used a scallop circle and dabbed ink around the edges to create the clouds.

Since I did some coloring, I'm playing along with the current Lawnscaping Challenge:

  
Have a great week!

--Angie

SUPPLIES
PAPER: Neenah Solar White, Stampin' Up! Daffodil Delight, glossy paper
INK: Memento Bahama Breeze and London Fog; Ranger alcohol inks; Copic markers
STAMPS: from the dollar bin at Michael's
OTHER: Waves die from MFT 



3 comments:

  1. Holy cow Angie! I love your card. Your coloring is fantastic but I love your distress inking skills. I adore what you did with the clouds. I must try that because it looks amazing! This is so cute. I love the cool girl with her sunglasses, ha ha ha! So glad you played along with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great card!! Love the clouds
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome background and coloring! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete