Monday, August 4, 2014

Celebrating Birthdays with My Whimsical Little World


My Whimsical Little World has another great new release today. The theme... birthdays! Three new digistamps are available today.  But before I show you, I must tell you... be sure to stop by the Grand Opening for My Whimsical Little World today on Facebook from 10am EST to 6 pm, there will be great fun to be had and some prizes along the way!

Now onto today's new releases!!  First up we have Christopher...




Here's Birthday Belle:




And lastly, Astrid

Astrid also comes with two sentiments - 'happy birthday cupcake' and 'love ya', the 2nd one I've used on the inside of the card.

Be sure to stop by the other design team members to see what they've come up with as well!



Thanks for stopping by!

Angie 

SUPPLIES:
DIGISTAMPS - MY WHIMSICAL LITTLE WORLD Balloon Christopher, Birthday Belle and Lola, Astrid
PAPER - Basic Grey RSVP 6x6 Paper Pad, Stampin' Up! Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, and Summer Starfruit
MISC - Prismacolor Pencils, RSVP embellishment pack

No comments:

Post a Comment