Monday, October 14, 2013

I'm back...

Finally!!  My break from creating lasted a little longer than I anticipated but I'm finally starting to get back into it!  We moved back in June so all of my stuff started getting packed in mid-May.  Mid-October now and I think it's almost all unpacked... my crafty goods at least ;)

I'm still working on some other things around the house (once I get this wall paper all down, I never want to see another inch again!!), so I'm starting with a simple card.  This was super quick and easy for me to create and just in time for Halloween:


I used Black Pearl cardstock for the base and matted a simple pice of white on top of that.  On the white paper, I added two strips of washi tape that I picked up from Michael's and stamped a sentiment from Stamping Bella right above that.  I finished it off by punching three bats using a Martha Stewart punch and coated them with a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter brush for some extra shine.  It's kind of subtle since the black cardstock was already kind of shimmery, but you can see how much they shine below.


So that's it for now... a super simple and fun Halloween card.

Thanks for stopping by.

--Angie

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're back in the world of the blogging :-) Love the card - it's adorable!!!! I guess our Buggies and Buds Shop Hop this past weekend gave you the motivation that you needed to get something made to post on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete