Friday, March 8, 2013

Safari Smile

My desk was still littered with my Paper Smooches stamps from my last card (which made me the PS Pro Stamper!!) so I decided to use them again to play along with this weeks Paper Smooches Sparks trend watch....

So many of the little critters from the stamps have great smiles, so I cut the word 'SMILE' out of a card base and had some of the smiley creatures popping through the letters.


I LOVE the laughing hippo.  And the toucan is so cheery.  The monkey is adorable - I thought about cutting him down so that he wouldn't stick out past the edge of the card, but realized that he makes the card look like it's saying, 'Smile, I Love You.' so I left him in one piece (so happy I did!).

Once I got all of their placements figured out, I stamped the chevrons onto a piece of cardstock and popped the smile piece on top.  Then finished it off by layering it on a piece of black cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by!

Angie

SUPPLIES:
STAMPS - Papers Smooches Zoo Crew, Flap Happy, My Peeps, Smoocheroos, Geo-Graphic
INK - Memento Tuxedo Black and Stampin' Up! Island Indigo
PAPER - Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Island Indigo, Neenah Solar White, Copic XPress It
COPICS - hippo C3, R20, monkey E39, E53, toucan FYG2, FRV1, FYR1, FY1, FB2, 110, butterfly BV08, BV34, R22
OTHER - Silhouette, foam adhesive



1 comment:

  1. This is adorable Angie and it certainly made me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete