Sunday, February 3, 2013

Bring on the spring

Well, now that the ground hog has seen his shadow, I'm bringing on the spring with some fun House Mouse stamps.  The first one up would be a great Easter Card:


I colored the image with my Copics, rounded the corners, and adhered it to the two layers of puprle (one of which I pierced around).

One of my least favorite things about the warm weather is the buzzing bees that seem to pop up everywhere.  If our bees were like the ones in this image, I might be okay with them:


Again, I colored the image with my copics, matted it on the layers of black and yellow.  The card base is black embossed with the hexagon background.  To finish it off I add some Stickles to the wings.  Here's the sparkly-ness up close:


Who wouldn't love a bunny-bee?!?!?

Thanks for stopping by,

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment