Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Delayed Mother's Day

I thought I'd work on a Father's Day card today and while I was doing that I realized I had never shared my Mother's Day tags.  So here there are, even if they are almost a month late!


I used some Ice Resin to create the butterfly on the puple tag and colored it with some alcohol inks.


Since the resin took over night to cure, I got impatient so for the 2nd tag, I found a stamp and used a blender pen and some inks to color it in.


For each tag, I covered a piece of white paper with ink then used the same ink to stamp the pattern.  It's pretty clear on the blue tag but not so bold on the purple one.  Then to finish them both off, I added a few gems to sparkle.

--Angie

SUPPLIES
PAPER: Neenah Solar White
STAMPS: Market Street Punched Tin; The {Stamps} of Life's stamps4fancylabel; butterfly from Michael's dollar bin
INK: Memento Lulu Lavender, Bahama Blue, Summer Sky, New Sprout,  and Bamboo Leaves
DIES: Spellbinders Labels Five
OTHER: Blender Pen, Crop-a-dile, eyelets, rhinestones, Ice Resin, Martha Stewart silicone molds

No comments:

Post a Comment