Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Simple Birthday Card

The Lawnscaping Challenge this week is Clean and Simple, which is great because it meant I could do a simple card in less time than I normal spend working on projects.  I pulled out a pack of Cupcake Dazzlers by Petaloo that I bought months ago and have been dying to find a project to use them on.  This was the perfect opportunity!!  So here it is:

Cute and simple!!

SUPPLIES - 
Petaloo Cupcake Dazzlers
A Word for You Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!
Ribbon
White Embossing Powder

And since anything goes over at Wee Memories Challenge #59,  I'm submitting this card there as well.

6 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cupcake is super cute and perfect for a clean and simple card! Thanks for playing along this week with us over at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and sparkly! Thanks for joining us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love all of the glitter!
    I'm so glad you joined us at the Lawnscaping challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Wee memories!!!

    ReplyDelete